We’re ready to crank it up to 11 this year starting with the MidCoast Takeover of South by Southwest!!
Up from the gut, out from the middle, we are the sound of the heart of American music and it’s time the rest of the world heard it too! This is an incredible opportunity for our region to showcase the music it creates at the largest music festival in America. The possibilities are limitless for these artists regarding exposure, networking, and marketing opportunities. MidCoast Takeover is a major undertaking, production wise, and our aim is to provide the best stage possible to showcase our artists right.
We are very pleased to announce that one of our major sponsors is Boulevard Brewing Company! However we still need your help to raise the rest of the funds needed to help pay for the venue, sound, lighting and video production. And here is how you can help!
For every pledge (from $1 to $1,000) get some rockin’ rewards! As of today we only have 29 more days to reach our goal of $2500 and as of right now we are only 29% of the way there! If we don’t reach our goal, we don’t get any of the pledged money.
All pledges are tax-deductible donations to Midwest Music Foundation.
- Pledge $50 for 2 tickets to the Blues at the Crossroads concert Saturday, February 12 at the Uptown Theater with Big Head Todd & The Monsters, James Cotton, Hubert Sumlin, Cedric Burnside & Lightin’ Malcolm
- Pledge $100 for a Limited Edition MidCoast Takeover Eric Lindquist Print
- Pledge $200 for DJ Billy Smith to dj your event
- Pledge $200 for a National Concert Photo Pass
- Pledge $300 for a Starker’s Restaurant Gift Certificate
- Pledge $300 for a Private Boulevard Brewery Tour/Barrel Room Tasting with a Brewer
- Pledge $700 for a 2 Hour Private Party for 35 people in the Boulevard Brewing Tasting Room
- Pledge $1000 for a Private Party at Press
Attend one, attend all 3 of the benefit shows and see a few of the bands that will be showcased at the MidCoast Takeover in Austin.